Legacy of music studio

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy of music studio

2 posters

Rawr Videos Rawr

Alegend233
    Alegend233

Rawr Videos Rawr Empty Rawr Videos Rawr

Post  Alegend233 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:17 pm

Here are some of my videos! Just the latest ones that I have! Leave any feedback if you guys want! It goes from newest to oldest.

MidgetProEditor
    MidgetProEditor

Rawr Videos Rawr Empty Re: Rawr Videos Rawr

Post  MidgetProEditor Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:35 pm

ok, here i go !

I just finished watching the videos you just posted and i must say they look great.

The things that i didn`t like about them were the anime that you used. I've started to dislike these mainstream animes that are whored by any youtube editor and to be BOLD it doesn`t take that much skill to edit them.

Well looks like i went off topic there Crying or Very sad - back to the videos, the one i enjoyed the most was the B Lies video especially the slow part at the beginning.
    The latest video (assuming the one at top) made me smile a bit, call me a BIG HEAD or EGO MANIAC but it seemed a bit like my style or anyway, it made me feel that way, the "scratch" (the long lines) didn`t really blend so if you`re going to finish that 1 video, try blending it better with the footage. ( I suggest switching compositing mode, adding more color "atmosphere" to the clip and so on i hope you get the point)

Moving along to next 2 videos, i didn`t really enjoyed them as much as the first 2 mainly because of the audio you choose, but that`s just me, don`t get me wrong ain`t nothing bad with them beside me disliking the audio Smile

And finally the last one.
    Right off the bat i must say, it was AWESOME. I`m not really sure if i get it right but the audio is from Breaking Benjamin, right ? anyway for the scenes you chose and how you edited, almost perfect. Why almost ? Well the Brights were to powerful in some segments and it was a bit dull around the coloring (kept as original and occasionally went to black and white)

Ok that is alot to read, enjoy my feedback What a Face
    Alegend233
    Alegend233

Post  Alegend233 Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:47 am

AWESOME man bounce thank you! Honestly, this is what I meant by "feedback" lol. I read it all, and I understand what you mean for adding and subtracting contrast in some sections and brightening!

Thank you, glad you liked them as well!

YES, I agree that these animes are WHORED lol! but, nonetheless, I still love editing them! I am trying FMA and Munto for something new and I am adding more ones... Maybe I'm getting lazy is why I keep using these Laughing

Its alright with the audio opinion you have. I sometimes don't like videos just because of the audio choice. I would never use that for judging though!

I see you like slow, meaningful scenes because you liked the slow part to the first one, and "right off the bat" you liked the last one, so I assume you mean the slow scenes with emotion?

Once again, thanks for the feedback!
    MidgetProEditor
    MidgetProEditor

Post  MidgetProEditor Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:22 am

Well mostly yes, i`m not into really fast paced songs / videos but i don`t fall into the slow category either, I like to be somewhere in between or maybe mix them in 1 video if possible, but yeah ...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:50 am